14 April 2011

Before & After Thursday

Today I'm showing a desk that was beautifully made-over by Natalie from Natty by DesignI love how the look of it is totally transformed by the eye-catching paint color.
Before:

After:
Aren't you just itching to repaint something now?? Little table in my foyer, I have my eye on you...you'd look great in a bright fun color!

Click here to see more pictures and to check out Natalie's blog.




*If you have a project you want featured email me with a link to the blog post where I can find the photos.




Happy almost-Friday!





5 comments:

  1. The green desk is so pretty. What a great makeover! I can imagine this green desk with the floral wall coverings from Eddie Ross's window display. It will be so girly and fabulous, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a difference! Now I'm thinking about the TV stand that I painted dark brown... it seems so boring. Is there any way you think I could add some color to it? Maybe not all over but parts of it? Maybe like a blue or something... Oooh, it's looking really good in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.. The green desk is so so pretty!! gorgeous! Hope you'll visit my blog Colours Dekor.. :-) http://coloursdekor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments. What a beautiful desk. I am your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete