21 April 2011

Before & After Thursday

This mirror's Before & After really speaks to me, mostly because I was dying to do this to the boring, builder-grade mirrors in the bathrooms of our last house. I thought that transforming them into something special could be as simple as gluing on a frame, and Emily from Emily A. Clark just showed me that I was right.

Before:

After:

Read her post about this transformation with a MirrorMate frame, AND about how you can enter to win one of these babies for your boring bathroom mirror. 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I REALLY need to do this at my house. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good!! Ugh I got really excited thinking for a second that I'd do this same thing to my bathroom mirrors.... and then I remembered that the previous owner put his own spin on them already.... I guess it'll have to wait until I can afford to tear up the concrete decorating he did... dangit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting :)

    ReplyDelete