28 April 2011

Before & After Thursday

I would kill do almost anything to have a craft room. I have it all set up in my head so organized and pretty....
This clever girl from Beach Brights turned her unused formal living room into one:

Before:

After:
Those shelves full of bins on the back wall are blowing my mind. She is oh. so. organized. Love it!!!
Check out her post here to get all the details.


Don't forget about my zebra-print fabric giveaway! If you'd like a chance to win it, become an official follower of my blog and leave a comment on THIS POST. I'll be announcing the winner May 3rd. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. Thank you for posting about my craft room. You are appreciated!!

    XOXO-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Can I move in? This is awesome! What a great window, happy colors, and oh so organized. I bet the creative juices really flow in this space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is an amazing craft room. The space is so huge and fabulous it will be great for any big crafting projects. Besides, it is so bright and airy, too! Love it!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this room!!! The window is fabulous and ohhhhh the natural light!!!

    ReplyDelete