Jessie and I started our blogs within days of each other and became "blog friends" not long after. I love her blog because she shows a mix of classically beautiful looks along with the very unique and unexpected (human anatomy-inspired chairs anyone?) Thank you for the award, Jessie!
Now I have to reveal 7 things about myself, nominate 15 other bloggers for this award, and leave comments on their blogs so they can pick up their prizes.
7 things about me:
- I love to read, especially history
- I have an obsession with bags and purses
- I'm really good at writing poetry
- I love make-up so even if I had a face like Gisele I would still wear it
- I took 5 years of French in school and even had a grandmother who insisted that my sister and I try speaking it at her house when we were kids, but now I can't say much more than "Salute". Oui, I suck.
- I have a killer sweet tooth
- My guilty pleasure is Desperate Housewives.
Okay, now I'm passing on the award to:
1. Jody at Depression Hurts, Blogging Helps
2. Becca at Adventures in Decorating
3. Ashley at Ashley White Interior Design
4. Courtney at Project Pretty
5. Liz at Bon Temps Beignet
6. Amy at Tulip & Turnip
7. Jess at Frugal with a Flourish
8. Jill at Just Dream, Jelly Bean!
10. Laurel at Abode Love
11. Laura at A Teaching MOM
12. Amy at Positively Splendid
13. Yummy Mummy
14. Elsa at Casa Greer
15. Jennifer at Rustic Renditions