This was after 3 hours of church, and they are still smiling....miracles are real!
Ah, I heart them :)
Today I am working on finding a permanent home for these beautiful Easter lilly's from my parents
Thanks to my crappy track record with plants, chances are good that the whole thing could be dead in a week. But, I'm remaining optimistic that they will last through the spring, so I'm going to replant them.
I could just buy a pot, but where's the fun in that? Instead, I'm focusing on turning this thing from a $1 Easter bucket into a pretty planter.
I'll let you know how it goes....
I want to give a huge thanks to Jessie from Mix & Chic for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award over the weekend!
Like the last one, I have to reveal 7 things about myself, and then pass it on.
1. I have 2 dogs
2. Sometimes I wonder why I wasn't satisfied with 1 dog
3. I believe that the only reason to run is if I am being chased
4. I have never been to a club
5. I would love to live somewhere with mountains, snow, lakes, forests AND a beach
6. When I was a kid I wanted to be a storm chaser
7. My favorite thing to do is laugh
Now I'm passing it on to......Full of Great Ideas! I just found this blog recently and I really enjoy it. The name is definitely fitting!
I'm off to keep working on my bucket!