13 May 2011

Guest post at Bargain Hoot


Geez, Blogger has been so screwy the last couple days! My post from yesterday unposted somehow, so I've had to repost it this morning. At least I'm able to get on finally; I couldn't log-in for a while. I'm sure everyone else experienced the same problems.


Anyway in all the nuttiness I just found out that a guest post that I wrote for Bargain Hoot went up yesterday. I feel terrible that I didn't know until now, because normally when I guest post I don't write a regular post on my own blog, I send everyone over to where I'm guesting at. So to make up for it, I'm asking you all to pretty please go check out my guest post and Rene's cute blog. My post is a tutorial for my West Elm-copied tree art, which most people who read my blog have already seen. But I was really grateful to Rene' for asking me to write for her, and every blogger knows that the best way to say "Thank you" is to send over some traffic! Thanks everyone and I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Brooke! :) Thanks again for the fabulous wall art; I love it!!

    ReplyDelete