31 May 2011

Unwanted



These two have been sitting on Craigslist for weeks without getting even the slightest interest. I guess they're more out-dated than I thought. {Or I was too greedy with my pricing- that very well could be it! But c'mon, I paid a lot of money for these- I don't want to just give them away!} At any rate, I can't buy new ones since I didn't sell the ones I have, so I'm stuck with these for now.

But that's okay; I'm actually kind of excited that they haven't sold since now I have a plan for them. It's a surprise, but here's a hint:

If they turn out anything like they're looking in my head, they're going to be spectacular! 

3 comments:

  1. So, are you planning to use one of the three colors or paint the coffee and side table in a lighter color and then use the darker colors as accents?

    Anyway, I can't wait to see your table makeover! This should be a wonderful transformation.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they turn out anything like what I think you're thinking then I KNOW they'll be awesome. And I love the bracket details!

    ReplyDelete