11 June 2011

I lied...

I know that yesterday I said I was done with the accent table that I painted silver, but after posting about it I was staring at the pictures and thinking that it looked a little stark...

So I added these:
...1 inch craft mirrors that I bought at Michaels a few weeks ago.

These took my table from pretty

to HOLY FREAKING FABULOUS!
{If I do say so myself}



I'm finally on board the mirrored furniture trend, and for less than $6.00 in craft mirrors! Love it!



















5 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke, I agree this is H.F.F! (Holly freaking fabulous) I love that it cost so little to achieve the glam. You go girl! Thanks for leaving me the nicest compliment about my driftwood jewelry organizer. You made my day! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your table looks completely different! The reflection from your tile floors make it look like you have little tiles for your table. Love the addition of the bling, so glam!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Brooke!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love mirror's!!! my side tables in my bedroom are mirrored and i think they are so feminine.
    good job on your redo!
    www.moddybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "glam factor" of the mirrors! Really cute! Wonderful blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mirrors. Looks great. Thanks so much for your input this morning.

    ReplyDelete