13 June 2011

Mirror, mirror, on the {desk?}

Mirrors are definitely having a moment.  I love the look of bringing mirrors into a home by having them on the furniture- it's super glam and trendy, but at the same time looks very classic, so your house isn't going to look dated in a year if you've decided to incorporate this style.

It looks gorgeous whether the furniture just has mirrored accents-




{Loooove this vintage stereo cabinet with it's custom mirrors, done by Mandi at Vintage Revivals!}


...or if the whole thing is completely covered:


{I've been really wanting this desk from West Elm- Hubby, take note!!}









6 comments:

  1. Brooke! Loving this post. I never thought to put mirrors on my dresser drawers but this is SUCH a great idea! Need to note this for the next house project :)
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo--I like! I hadn't seen the Vintage Revivals piece...wow!! Thanks for the visit today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great examples of mirrored furniture. I actually have a mirrored chest similar to the one in the second last image!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scesnick@frostburg.edu10 April, 2012

      Where can I get the mirrored chest - 2nd picture under Mirror, mirror, on the {desk?} (with the rollers/wheels)?

      Delete
    2. Hi, I've searched around and can't find that exact chest- this is the closest I could find:
      http://www.wayfair.com/Hooker-Furniture-Melange-Six-Drawer-Mirrored-Front-Chest-638-50039-HKR4548.html?SSAID=332739&refid=SS332739
      It's the wrong color though, and also doesn't have the wheels. I would think that it wouldn't be too hard to add castors to any piece of furniture though. I'm sorry I could find you the exact match.

      Delete