09 August 2011

Coastal decor

 I threw my sister a bridal shower this past weekend and decorated with a beachy theme since that is both the decorating scheme in her house and for her upcoming wedding reception. I took lots of pictures but of course now I can't find my camera. It's apparently a victim of my completely chaotic house as we prepare for our move in a few days.

So since I can't show you what I did at her place yet, I'll just show you some random pictures from around the web of beach-inspired decor.





















{By the way- Jessie at Mix and Chic is hosting a giveaway by Arcadian Lighting- go over to Jessie's blog to get the details!}


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Brooke. Wishing you the best of luck in the giveaway! :)

    Love your beautiful inspirational pictures!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving the beach inspired decor - i've just moved to the beach but it's so cold and miserable here in Australia I'm yet to go out and enjoy it! So its nice to love vicariously through your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beachy!

    love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm writing you a post right this very second!!!

    ReplyDelete