26 September 2011

Another glass link chandelier

 A week ago when I was out shopping, I passed a lighting store and saw a fixture in the window that stopped me in my tracks.


Look familiar?

It's a round version of the chandelier from West Elm that I'm planning on getting for our dining room.

Naturally, I had to go into the store to take a closer look. The round one is very pretty. I'd love it in an entryway that had a high ceiling. 

It's $1200 price tag made the price of West Elm's version seem so measly. Thanks West Elm for affordable lighting. 

There were some other pretty fixtures in the store that caught my eye as well.


I love this one. I think it would be really nice in an entryway also.


I like this simple, silver drum shade.


I think the glass bubbles dangling off this one are pretty.


This one... I just thought was interesting. It would almost be like a piece of art.

5 comments:

  1. You choice is beautiful and I also LOVE the round glass one! Oh is it ever pretty???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the link chandelier in the first picture! It's gorgeous!

    Have a great week, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first chandelier, but you're right the last one looks like a work of art. Probably makes a great conversation piece. I do hope you can save enough to get yours soon, and perhaps on sale, where you can save a few dollars. http://decoratingwcents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I had to stop and stare at that second one! GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Really pretty, I love looking at light fixtures. Thanks for the cool pics.

    ReplyDelete