22 September 2011

Before & After Thursday

 So, how can you decorate your house using a drum??


Before:


By turning it into a drum shade. Duh. 

After:


I love it when people think outside the box with their decorating. Or maybe because the name of this one makes it so obvious, it should be called thinking inside the box.....I don't know. I just know that as many times as I have admired a drum shade and thought about making one, it never ever crossed my mind to do the awesomely obvious and make one from a drum like Lindsay from Living with Lindsay did. Seriously girl, you rock. 

Check out her post for how-to's. 

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, this is awesome! I would never thought about it in a million years! People are so creative!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway, Brooke! Good luck!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Who would of thought, definitely not me... So very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love creative lamps, this is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no you didn't! Talk about thinking outside the box, definitely outside.... I would have never thought to do it. I absolutely love it!
    http://decoratingwcents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete