19 September 2011

Gorgeous wall art {that I inspired!!}

 I had to throw that last part of the title in there, because I am sooo flattered that my copy of some wall art that I saw in West Elm several months ago, inspired Beth of Final Touches Redesign to make this:


Beth made her's from sheet music cut into squares.


I love how she added the word grow to the side

Beth made this for her daughter, who is off at college. I'm sure it means so much to her, to have something so beautiful to display that was made for her by her mom.


Check out Beth's website to read about how she transforms people's homes using items they already own. {How brilliant is that?!} You can also find her on facebook, at Final Touches Redesign.

Thank you so much for sharing, Beth! It is absolutely beautiful!!




7 comments:

  1. The artwork looks beautiful! It's a great feeling when someone was inspired by what we put on the blog, isn't it? I am happy for you too, Brooke! :)

    P/S: There will be more giveaways coming on my blog! Just remember to participate and enter as many entries you can! I have noticed all previous winners have multiple entries! I am sure you will win something from my giveaways in the future, no worries! :)

    Have a great week!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous!!! Pinning it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your design inspired Beth!! I want to try and make one too! I always loved that tree you did!

    Rene' xo @Bargainhoot
    ps...oops I'm signed in under my other blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The artwork is so creative and beautiful! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so kind! Thank you, Brooke, for being an inspiration to ME to even attempt this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I admire your creativity...this is great! http://decoratingwcents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished my version of your tree for my baby boy's nursery! http://libscoffeebreak.blogspot.com/2012/05/nursery-sneak-peek.html

    ReplyDelete