06 October 2011

Before & After Thursday

 I'm currently working on making over a picture frame that I've had for years...can't wait to show it off- I think it's going to look great!

In the meantime, I want to show off another piece of wall art that got a makeover by Holly from My Sister's Suitcase.

Before:


After:

I'd never guess there was a tuscan countryside hidden under that gray chalkboard paint! {Which I love, by the way- it's so much more sophisticated than black.} I love all the pretty details she added too! What a great way to give new life to a piece of art that you're no longer loving. Check out Holly and her sister Nat's cute blog to get the details on this pretty project

3 comments:

  1. What a fun project! Love her quote as well!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I like the lighter chaulk board paint and the trim she used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the gray chalkboard paint. Wow! Neat feature. :) Thanks so much for the sweet comment today. :)

    ReplyDelete