04 October 2011

Thanks, Pinterest, for taking over my life

 I want to take this time to thank my friend Leah of The Dog's a boy, too! for inviting me into the super addicting world of Pinterest. I used to be productive during the day. I used to get things done. Now I'm finding myself sucked into hours of "pinning".

I'll be "window shopping" online, and pin something that I like...that leads me to perusing other things on Pinterest with the thought that "I'll only be on here a sec...." Before I know it, I'm looking up dizzily to realize that two and a half hours have blurred by and I have nothing to show for it but a bunch of new pins.

I'm really hoping Rob doesn't read this post. Yesterday I buttered him up with tales of my exciting and highly successful trip to CVS where I spent $5 and saved $30....ya know, just in case he wanted to know what else I had done with my day.

Why is Pinterest so addicting? And why the crap do I feel like I accomplished something after reorganizing my pin boards?? It's so pathetic. And so awesome.

So for all you fellow Pinterest lovers, come and find me. I'm there, pinning my life away.

2 comments:

  1. I have made an account but haven't pinned anything yet. I am too afraid to start. I know I will be on there for hours...all the blogs and facebook already take up a huge part of the day. The hours just fly. I will be sure to check out your board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't got to Pinterest very often, I just don't have the time. I went there only when I wanted a few specific images!

    Have fun pinning, Brooke!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete