11 November 2011

Homemade For The Holidays!

mysisterssuitcase.blogspot.com

It's a fun series from Free Time Frolics and My Sister's Suitcase, and today I'm participating with some easy Christmas decorating ideas using evergreen branches.

Grab a candy cane and some hot chocolate, and come join me over at My Sister's Suitcase. Then, check out the other parts of this series you may have missed. (FYI in addition to great ideas, there's also giveaways!!)

It's right around the corner, so let's get into the Christmas spirit! Fa-la-la-la-la....




3 comments:

  1. Love all your simple and creative ideas, Brooke. Entered the fabulous giveaway, too!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so dumb. I read your guest post hours ago and forgot to come back and comment. I'm crazy jealous that you have such a gorgeous tree for trimming. We have dirt.... and a lot of it. So maybe you could come up with a dirt wreath or centerpiece idea for me. I love your hemp wrapped tree trimmings wreath. I can't wait till we get our Christmas tree from Home Depot. I'll have to bring a ziploc with me to gather up some loose branches. I'm sure that'll look totally normal to the strangers watching the massively pregnant woman scoop up tree bits off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Off to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete