14 November 2011

Stairs I want to climb

I've been pinning a lot of pictures of staircases lately...


I love the ones that have very decorative railings. 




Ditto for the ones with papered steps.




This is just...wow.



These modern, open stairs are so cool, 
but I can see my kids trying to shove themselves between the steps. 



The very traditional staircases are so timeless and pretty. 







It's nice how this one has the pretty landing halfway down. 



This is such a great use of space, and makes the stairway so much more interesting. 



I am determined....come hell or high water, I WILL have this someday.
I told my husband he has to build us a house just so we can have this staircase. 




5 comments:

  1. Totally with you! I adore stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous staircases but the third one is the one that took my breath away! Just wow!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL Ideas!!!

    Aimee @ ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That circular staircase - whoa! And I love the bookshelves too. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one with all the bookcases - I would spend all my time just sitting on the stairs, browsing!

    ReplyDelete