06 December 2011

My holiday wish-list

An owl with a cute face



A spoon with a pretty face



A bold, patterned rug


A chair that shares my daughter's name:



A giant silver bowl



Something to make me want to light more candles



A book that will inspire me to decorate out of my comfort zone



A pretty home for my jewelry



A safe place for my rings by the kitchen sink



A cozy throw




An eye-catching pillow




Dish towels to make dish drying fun




Santa, take note!!











 

5 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous chair from Restoration Hardware and the silver bowls from Pottery Barn!

    So many great finds, Brooke.

    Have a fabulous day!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! Miss you guys! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably my favourite Christmas wishlist so far! The candle snuffer mercury owls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to snuggle up in that faux fur throw...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun list, I'm going to add a few of yours to mine for sure. Hope Santa is reading our blogs ;-)

    ReplyDelete