03 February 2012

Cottage Casual Ambiance: Guest Post from Arcadian Lighting

Today I have a guest post from Arcadian LightingThey have written for me before, and I loved the post they did for me, so I'm very happy to have them back! {Plus it's always nice to get a break from writing a blog post for a day!} 

Hello! I'm Jessica, a writer for Arcadian Lighting, a wonderful online resource for affordable light fixtures. Every day I get to search for beautiful interior design inspirations and then share them on lovely blogs. Thank you for letting me stop by today Brooke! I've put together a collection of cottage rooms that are perfectly cozy and casual. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Cottage Casual
Cottage style interiors are all about comfort and simplicity, and this lovely kitchen is a perfect example. The soft blue wall color and clean white cabinetry and painted floor combine to make a very peaceful space.
Cottage Casual
The rustic wooden features throughout this kitchen give the room a very casual atmosphere. I love all the clear glassware and the tiled wall.
Cottage Casual
The symmetrical layout and neutral color palette in this kitchen creates a balance, relaxing space. A row of wall sconces ensure plenty of soft, ambient lighting.
Cottage Casual
I love all the plush furniture and faded floral patterns throughout this cozy cottage living room. The tufted velvet coffee table is a chic, modern contrast.
Cottage Casual
Open shelving is always a great idea for displaying beautiful glassware and pottery. The deep farmhouse sink is a lovely feature, as well.
Cottage Casual
This spacious bathroom is perfectly relaxing and luxurious. A sparkling drum pendant light over the bathtub and the fireplace add a romantic atmosphere as well.
Cottage Casual
The floral plates and fresh flowers decorating this neat living room make for a very breezy, cozy atmosphere. The vintage wood burning stove is a charming addition.
Cottage Casual
This modern cottage living room features a mix of rough textiles and natural materials. The striped cushions are particularly casual and cool.†Images†1†|†2†|†3†|†4†|†5†|†6†|†7†|†8

What do you think of cottage style interiors? For more inspirations, stop by Arcadian Lighting where you can also find a huge variety of lighting fixtures to brighten your home!



Thank you so much, Jessica! The second picture is my favorite; I love the beautiful tile and the wood ceiling!



 

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Cottage is my decor of choice :)

    ReplyDelete