29 March 2012

Black & White Gallery Wall

I'm loving the super clean and orderly look of this gallery wall done by Tara of 


I like that she kept all the photos black and white-
since there are so many of them, it keeps the wall from looking too busy.
Ditto the fact that all the frames are black and they're hung in a tight rectangle.


I can't imagine how much time this must have taken, but it sure was worth it-
it's such a dramatic focal point!

Love it Tara!

Check out her post for all the details, plus look around her site at her beautiful photography!


And now if you'd like to see some photography that's not beautiful-
 I'm off to try to find a solution to a problem area in my living room that's been driving me nuts:


...this corner next to the tv cabinet. If you're standing a little further to the left of where this shot was taken, you can see all the wires and ugliness behind the cabinet and I can't stand it anymore!

Must find a solution.....






5 comments:

  1. Now that takes some skill! What a great job she did. Good luck with your hunt. Can't wait to see what you find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing gallery wall! I just love black and white photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a gallery wall just like this in our upstairs hallway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Props to them, a gallery wall like this takes a lot of time and effort!

    Happy weekend, Brooke.

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like that she kept all the photos black and white-
    since there are so many of them, it keeps the wall from looking too busy.
    Find a roommate in everyone 1 click shows results on map dynamic filtering system room share extensive search criteria new rooms mailed to your inbox route plot for your house visit cnd much more... All for free!

    ReplyDelete