21 March 2012

Ceiling Medallion to Mirror

 I wish, wish WISH I could take credit for this brilliant idea! But this was all my friend Laila, who texted me a picture of this easy project she just completed.

She bought a ceiling medallion sort of like this one from Lowes,



painted it black, and attached a round mirror that she got from Hobby Lobby for $1.50.


Such a fantastic idea!! 

And if you look at the reflection in the mirror, you'll see the other project she showed me:



She did a quick and easy update on her curtains by adding a couple rows of ribbon at the top. She didn't even have to sew it on, just attached it with hemming tape. 

So simple, yet it makes such a difference! 

Thanks for the great ideas Laila! {She really needs a blog, right?!}



5 comments:

  1. I love crafty friends! :) Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! That medallion mirror is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea.. it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is brilliant! I'm imagining one in kelly green, or bright pink....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ceramic tile
    [url=http://www.jialiceramic.com]wall tile[/url]

    ReplyDelete