13 March 2012

Salt Dough Star Fish

 My sister's wedding is this weekend, and I'm helping her decorate for the reception. Since she's going with a beach theme, I saw this idea by Blythe at Desperate Craftwives and I LOVED it:


She made this gorgeous star fish garland out of salt dough.


My sister and I are hoping to have time to make a bunch of these this week to decorate with at her reception. If we end up making them I'll post about it when I get home next week. 

In the meantime, here is Blythe's post with all the instructions and more pictures. 


3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Enjoy the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! It really looks like real starfish! Love it!

    Come by and enter my current giveaway to win a pillow of your choice!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete