30 April 2012

My New Obsession: Fabric

 I mentioned last week how I'm planning a coffee table revamp where I turn it into an upholstered ottoman. I'm also planning to upholster the bench at my dining room table, and {hopefully} a couple of chairs that I'm planning on picking up from my parents this summer in Florida.

So all these upcoming fabric projects have me seriously OBSESSING over fabric. I've been spending literally hours at night pinning fabrics from sites like Spoonflower and Beautiful Fabric.

Here are a few of my favorites:




































































4 comments:

  1. oooh! some really great options! I love those elephants : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all lovely, but I really like the first photo shown. You're gonna have a tough time making a decision... :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I could spend all day petting fabric at JoAnns. Love the elephants! Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these Brooke! I've been re-pinning some of your fabric pins :) I have a fabric project in the works too, and I'm checking out Spoonflower as we speak!!

    ReplyDelete