22 May 2012

A Bright And Colorful Nursery

Last week Sarah of A Beautiful Life told me about the gorgeous nursery she and her sister designed for her sister's new baby Emma Kate. (I'm loving that name btw!) These girls made a ton of what you see in here themselves- including the drapes, pillows and bedding. They designed the room around the fun and bright fish artwork you see on the wall (by artist Romero Britto).






 I love how bold it is and how they didn't go with the expected soft colors that are typical in nurseries. There are lots more pictures so be sure to go over to Sarah's post to see the rest of the room (and a picture of the adorable little Emma Kate herself!) Thanks for sharing Sarah- I love it!!




 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! I tried sending you an email but it wouldn't go through for some reason...hoping it'll send in a little bit. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that nursery! I'm all done with mine (the third one I've done), so now it's just waiting til the baby grows up and wants a "bog girl" room!

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so bright and happy. They did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This nursery is so bright and bold! Love that pink polka dot curtains!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete