17 May 2012

Latest Blog Crushes

 I love finding new blogs to read. What attracts me most to a decor blog is when I love the home of the blogger.  Here are a few that I've recently found and that have me going back again and again for their house tours:




Her kitchen is so pretty I could cry. 
I just want to press my face up against all that gorgeous marble and start singing. 










Every time I look at this hallway I want to do a gallery wall in a corner!







{Why yes, I'd love to come in....}




Looking at this dining room makes me feel like I NEED a fish tank.











I love how she accessorizes! She has me itching to stick a plant into a shell!











I'm in love with her DIY cloud art (you'll have to go over and check it out!) but she actually had me at the layered rugs- I'm obsessed with layered rugs!









These are just a few of the many, many MANY design blogs that I enjoy. It would seriously take me like a week to feature them all! But these are the newest (to me) who's homes have my heart fluttering. 


6 comments:

  1. Brooke- You are so sweet! I might even have found anew blog crush with Marcus' front door, I'm in serious door knocker envy:) Officially following you now, and fb'ing this:)


    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke :) You are one fab girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stumbled upon these blogs before and I love them all. Jessica has the most gorgeous home especially that amazing kitchen. In another note, I just wrap up my online design with Elizabeth from The Little Black Door. She is a fabulous client to work with and I can't wait to share our collaboration process on my blog next week! :)

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Such a treat to be included with these great bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve recently discovered Jessica’s and Elizabeth’s blogs too and I devoured them in one day! Off to check out the others now..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for including me, I feel totally honored Brooke! And thank you for leading me to your fabulous blog :)

    Nancy xo

    ReplyDelete