05 May 2012

Tree Art For A Nursery

 A couple days ago Libby from For the Love of Coffee, Faith and Family sent me the link to this artwork that she made for her nursery. 


She had been inspired by this tree art project that I featured a while ago. I love that she used pages from a children's book to make this, and that she used ones with illustrations. And everything really pops against that bright red background. The cutest part is that little Pooh dangling from the tree! Go here for more pictures and to visit Libby's blog. 

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thanks for the link.
    Janiene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That artwork is so cute! It's a great feeling when we get to inspire someone, isn't it?

    Have a lovely weekend, Brooke!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, this is so cute, especially in a nursery or child's room I just love Winnie the Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed by the creativity of bloggers! This is adorable! I really love the lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Check out a nursery that my sister and I designed for her daughter! Feel free to feature it! ;)

    ReplyDelete