28 August 2012

DIY Cloth Napkins From Sheets

 Today I'm featuring a project done by my (real life) friend Katy from

Katy made these adorable cloth napkins using vintage sheets:




Of all the projects I'm wanting to do with fabric, it has never occurred to me to make napkins. 
I love how much these dress up the table; they are so pretty! 

I'm going to be on the lookout for pretty sheets! With one sheet I could make a ton of these and save us so many paper towels. I absolutely love this; thanks for the awesome idea Katy!!


2 comments:

  1. How are you, my friend?

    Such a fantastic idea. Yes, with a sheet you can make a ton of napkins.
    Napkins are a great & not expensive way to dress your table up. I have some that I got at Home Goods and others that I sewed and I like to use when I have guests. The table setting looks prettier.
    I like the orange one.

    ReplyDelete