30 August 2012

Famous Movie Bedrooms

 I've got bedrooms on the brain this week. You'll know why soon. You'll also be seeing pictures that I've been very reluctant to share....ones of my bedroom. Yikes. Up till now I've been waaay too chicken to post any pictures of our room in this house because it's just.so.awful. But my husband and I recently made some big improvements in the bedroom (hmm...that sounds weird.) So that's made me brave enough to show what we lived with for the past year.

But, all that is for another day. Today since I'm thinking constantly about bedrooms I thought it'd be fun to do a post with bedrooms from movies.

Here we go!



The Holiday





Iron Man





Twilight




Somethings Gotta Give




Midnight In Paris





Eclipse





Marley & Me





My favorite is Iron Man's bedroom...I'd love to have a view like that!




I'll be back soon with pictures of my not-so-famous bedroom! Ready yourself. 

3 comments:

  1. The Barcelona Daybed in Eclipse though...too good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about the Something's Gotta Give House--I'll take that bedroom any day! Fun post,Brooke!

    ReplyDelete