24 October 2012

I Get To See My Brother Today!!

Today's is a completely personal post- and I'm so excited to be writing it!! :D

We are on a plane, heading to Florida because tonight, my little brother gets home from California 
where he's been for the last two years serving a mission for our church

We haven't seen him the entire time he's been gone, so words seriously can't describe how excited I am!!!


Here's Rob & I and our oldest (this was before the twins came along) with my brother and two sisters.



And here's a picture of my brother that a family in California sent us.



I'm so proud of my brother and I CAN'T WAIT to see him!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, how wonderful! I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahooo! That is so exciting for you! I remember the day my brother came home from his mission.. it was the best! So nice to have the family 'complete' again. Where in florida?? I live in gainesville :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, a fellow Floridian! My family is in Daytona Beach. It is sooo good to have my brother home! Yes, the family does feel complete again! :)

      Delete