08 November 2012

Framed T-Shirt

 This shirt belongs to my husband and I love it.



He wore this all the time when we were first dating.

Here he is wearing it on one of his trips to Florida to visit me. This was like 10 years ago!!

{It looks weird that you can see my huge hand reflected in the picture- I snapped a picture of this photo while it was still under the plastic sleeve of a photo album.}

What really makes this t-shirt special to me though, is that Rob was wearing it when he proposed to me.  So even though he hasn't worn it in years, I've made him hang on to it for sentimental reasons. 

The other day I decided it was time to actually do something with it instead of having it wasting a hanger in the closet. 




Doesn't that look cute??

I just cut out the graphic on the front and taped it to the inside of the matting in this frame. 



I love how it looks, and even more, I love that every time I look over towards our entry area I'm reminded of the day Rob proposed to me. 




You can see how else I've decorated with a shirt here.


6 comments:

  1. Awwwww...that is so sweet. You did an awesome job framing it. Love that is it party of you entry decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be with you forever. What a wonderful idea! Having things that mean so much to us surround us is what it's all about.....Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cute. You would never know it wasn't meant to be framed. Love sentimental touches throughout the home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet way to remember such a special day. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that.....especially sine most of our photos are shot digitally now.....this is something you can look at everyday and feel the memories :)

    ReplyDelete