20 November 2012

It's Baaaack....





Is anyone else completely obsessed with this show???

It seriously has everything- 
Drama {a 3,000lb table being lifted by crane high above a NYC street...will it fall?!?!}

Mystery {who ran off with Martyn's ten grand??}

Comedy {Kathryn's housekeeper hitting on a guy who could be her grandson}

Cat-fights.

The words "darling" and "delicious" more times than you can count. 

Cat-fights.

And, most of all, breathtakingly gorgeous interior design.

This show is my guilty pleasure. And I'm so happy it's back. 

Catch it Tuesdays at 10/9c

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. On Bravo! Forgot to put that!

      Delete
  2. OMG I'm such a sucker for reality, combine it with decor and inflated egos?! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I love this show. Love the rooms and the interior design, but from what I've seen this far, the interior design is somewhat lacking.... Martin's patent leather curtains in a bright red room kinda put a nail in the coffin for me. Hopefully it goes up from here.

    Much Love,
    Trissta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, that room was too out there for me too! But that's what I like about the show- that you see stuff you would never ever see anywhere else.

      Delete
  4. Brooke! hi!

    YOU continue to crack me up.

    reality shows are so annoying to me. only one i ever liked was the Design Star when David Bromstad won! but later on i read that it was just a set up to get him his own show while promoting Design Star. You know, you never can tell. hahahaha.

    enjoy your fix and please blog about it, k? then i won't have to watch it. LOL

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Renae, I will HAPPILY watch it for you!! ;) Have a great Thanksgiving also, and thank you!

      Delete
  5. I'm so addicted to Bravo shows. This one is no exception. I was watching it the other day, and my husband was trying to take a nap, but he got sucked in to the show. He had to know how they were going to get the marble table into the apartment! : )

    The designs are a bit outlandish at times, but that's why I love it.

    xoxo
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with this show too!

    ReplyDelete