23 November 2012

My Christmas Wish-List

 Today is Black Friday!! (A major shopping day here in the U.S., for those who don't know. HUGE sales!!) Who's braving the long lines and cranky shoppers? I only go out if there is something specific I'm wanting that's marked way way down. Otherwise it's not worth it to me to get up at 3:00 a.m. and battle the crowds. 

But being that it's the day that a lot of people like to get their Christmas shopping done, I thought it was an appropriate day to post my wish-list this year.

You can see last year's list here

......................................................................................................................


 I really have no where to put this in this house. But I'm including it in my list because I want it so badly. 





This is another one that I'm only including on my list because I love it SO very much. 
But I've already decided I'm not getting it for this house. 







I'd love to have this to stash candy in.





And while we're at Jonathan Adler...I'd love this canister too. 
I think I'd keep my tampons in it. haha. {tmi??}






Almost everywhere I've lived in my life, I've seen these guys out my windows. So they make me feel at home. I'd like one for my mantel. 





I only have 3 coasters, so I'd love a new set. Especially these.



I also want some silver ones (they'd be so pretty mixed).






I have something really special that I'm wanting to frame. 
But first I have to get a really special frame. 
This one would be perfect. 






I really want a soft, faux fur throw to snuggle up with at night while I watch tv. 





This would be a cute place to leave reminders to myself. 






And last, I want a few things from the Nate Berkus collection at Target:





















And that's my list! {At least in the "home" category.} 

What are you guys wanting this year? Good luck to everyone braving the stores today!

2 comments:

  1. Great items to wish for! Hope you find them all under your tree! You would find a place for the end table....you know you could!
    The canisters are a riot!
    We love our cowhides!!! Our friends and family still think we're nuts to like them...but they are great. They just don't "get it"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list! LOVE those coasters, and those Adler jars are hilarious. Especially if you use them the way you intend!

    ReplyDelete