12 December 2012

Emerald Green

 Sabrina Soto says this is the color of 2013.






I don't think I have this shade of green any where in my house. 



I love the way that it was used on this desk, painted by H.M. Settoon of 



This desk was the inspiration:



You have to see the wall his desk sits on also- it's awesome! Check out more pictures and project details here.  
I think painting a piece of furniture or adding in emerald accessories are great ways to incorporate the color of 2013. 

8 comments:

  1. Emerald is such a gorgeous color. I love it in that last picture where it is paired with the leopard wall paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color, makes a great pop of color choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke! thanks for the shoe attention. they are really nice. they were $10 but i had a 50% off coupon. score!!! i even have to get the lowest possible price. aren't i horrible? hahaha.

    i love that second room with the high white cabinets that seem to disappear. i love the eye trick white does. the mirror in that room, omygosh!!, talk about focal point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so not cool because I'm not totally crazy for this color! I think I like it in pops of color like the last two photos, but just go all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am in love with that first room!!
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with emerald green these days! Hope it takes off, it's such a beautiful rich color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including my painted desk. I'm so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's kind of ridiculous but I love every single one of these. Especially the walls in the first, and the desk!

    ReplyDelete