18 December 2012

Relocating A Leopard

 Not too long ago I bought this art from an Etsy shop called Blonde Lasagna



I'd put it in a big frame and propped it on the ledge next to the fireplace mantel. 



It was nice up there but I decided I wanted to put something else in that spot. 
So yesterday the leopard and the girl that's kissing him got moved to a shiny silver frame and put on the dining room shelves. 





I think they look so pretty in their new place. 



I'm really liking too that now each set of shelves in the dining room has a framed picture tucked back behind the items on both shelves at this height. 

See...


I'm really happy with this little change!

7 comments:

  1. I like it!!! Great thinking. We work on the same wave lengths!! Insane, but fun!! Always trying something different and new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! I think it was a great choice...your dining room is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhhh yes! I love Blonde Lasagna! I'm totally digging the shelf styling here.

    Much Love,
    Trissta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the print. Thanks for sharing part of your home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is that print
    i think i am heading over now to see what all she has
    thanks for sharing
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the art!! And I like where it is now. Your home looks fantastic!!
    Hope you're having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leopard art! Thanks for introducing me to Blonde Lasagna!
    xoxo
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete