11 December 2012

Succulent

 Yesterday I showed you this cute little succulent I found at Target a few days ago:


I saw it and could not leave without it (especially since it was only $3.99)
so I brought it home and now it's living on the mirrored tray (also from Target) on the console table. 


I stuck it in a little glass jar that I already had and filled the jar with white seashells that I collected from the beach back when we lived in Florida.


I think they are so pretty paired together and the shells remind me of home. 



The stockings are our dogs' btw...



8 comments:

  1. Living sculpture--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous!! Perfect! Can't tell it's background!
    (BTW even the "live" ones look fake)

    ReplyDelete
  3. succulents are the only plants i can actually keep alive lol
    brett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even try with those- this one's a fake! lol

      Delete
  4. This looks LOVELY, but I'm confused! Is it a real or fake succulent? If it's real, do you have water in there among the seashells? I know succulents don't need MUCH water, but can they survive with NONE? Inquiring minds . . . y'know.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayni, it's fake. Sorry, should have said that in the post! So no water needed. :)

      Delete
  5. Well done Brooke! nice and so pretty. you were smart to snatch that up.

    ReplyDelete