Yesterday I hinted about a project Rob and I have been working on all week.
And it's finally finished!
Several months ago I framed my wedding veil like this:
And then a few weeks ago my two year old son knocked it over and broke the frame in half.
So this week my husband and I worked on reframing my veil, but this time we actually built the frame ourselves.
And here it is- my new and hugely improved wedding veil display!
I love this one so much; even more than the first one!
Here's how the first frame looked from the front door:
And now the new one from about the same spot:
I can't help noticing in these pictures how much better the room looks with the ottoman and the newly re-covered couch too!
Here's an old view from the dining room:
And here's the new frame from the dining room:
Here's an up-close comparison:
My favorite part about the new display is how the grey fabric background looks with the grey on the ottoman fabric:
They are so perfect together!
I can't wait to give all the details on how we built the frame and laid everything out! I'll be back with that next week!
*Update- the how-to post is done! Go here to see how Rob and I made this!