22 January 2013

Courteney Cox's Gorgeous Home!

 We've been experiencing negative temperatures the last few days.
Negative temperatures as our highs for the day. 
So as much as I've loved having 4 seasons since moving to Minnesota from Florida a year and a half ago, lately I find myself dreaming about a house on the beach. 

Courteney Cox's house is really doing it for me today. 

I'd kill to be sitting out on this deck right now. 








The house is just as gorgeous on the inside-

















All photos via
See here for more photos and details. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow it's amazing! And her view is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got hit by our first really cold weather here today, so going to the beach sounds like a really good idea
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing! I love seeing the grey and white color scheme, I bet I could live with it if I had that blue ocean outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir, Are you OK?

    Firstly, I should to thanks to you for your unique information of article Courteney Cox's Gorgeous Home. It is rare to find unique content nowadays but you already have made. I also like to view Vinyl Flooring is one of the leading producers of Cushion Vinyl Flooring and distributor of Luxury Vinyl. Get affordable Vinyl Flooring on Uniqfloors.com.

    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete