22 February 2013

Heading Out And Exciting Features

 This is it- moving weekend!! 
We'll be loading up the moving truck and starting the long drive from Minnesota to Florida. It's going to be really weird to leave here in our coats and arrive there in our t-shirts. 


In the last few weeks my coffee-table-turned-ottoman was featured on both Apartment Therapy and on West Elm's blog Front & Main


To say I was excited would be an understatement. Shrieking with glee is more accurate. So thanks a bajillion to both of them for the feature!! I'm still giddy!! 


I am so excited to get to our new house and get started with decorating it! I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can. In the meantime, wish us luck on the long freaking drive with three kids and two dogs! 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your features! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe trip!
    Can you just imagine all the wonderful projects that you have in your future. A whole new world!
    Congratulations on being featured in not one, but two places!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so much excitement going on over here! Safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be safe and good luck!! And congrats on your features, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Brooke, I don't envy you but I am excited you get to be back home near family! Your new home will be beautifulllllllll, I am sure of it. I'll be praying you drive safely and everyone and everything arrives fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Best wishes with your move! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. safe travels and smooth unpacking
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! West Elm, too! I'm so excited for you!! It's times like that when you see how much your hard work was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow on the amazing features. Bigger wow on moving to my neck of the woods! welcome to Florida!

    ReplyDelete