06 March 2013

A Flower-ful Girls' Room

 A good friend of mine has two ADORABLE daughters and she just gave them an adorable bedroom.






The frames on the wall above the book ledges were purchased from the Dollar Tree and spray painted white. 


She sewed the cushion for the bench and made the pillows out of placemats. She also made and added the rosettes on the pillows. 





The giant flowers on the wall are from the Martha Stewart Collection and they are my favorite part of the room! 







Okay I take it back...this cute little thing is my favorite part of the room! 



Sources: large paper flowers HERE; bunk bed HERE; book shelves & picture ledges HERE ; bedding HERE; cushion & fabric HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet room! I love the giant flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine a little girl that wouldn't love that room! Especially those flowers!

    ReplyDelete