25 March 2013

Dresser Plans

 What does this dresser in the playroom:



And this blue thing on the dining room shelf have in common?



Pretty soon it will be their color!

I've got lots of plans for the playroom and first up on my list is prettying up the dresser that's holding the tv and storing most of the toys. 

I want to bring in the room colors and patterns from the rest of the house, only I want them to be bigger and bolder in the playroom since it's for the kids and needs to look fun. 

So far the only big tie I have to the rest of the house is the rug, which links the room to the chevron vase in the living room (and of course ties in with all the black and white around the house too):



I'm so excited to see how the room looks once it's got a big pop of bold blue!


8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to look amazing! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke! It's great to see that you landed well. I hope you're enjoying the warm, it has finally started to get above freezing in the day here in Mpls. And of course you're new home looks beautiful. I'm excited to see what else you do for it. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's going to be just perfect!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see the end results
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color choice! I'm excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete