29 March 2013

Happy Easter Weekend!


Today we're heading out of town to go hang out with my family and enjoy one of our oldest's last days of Spring Break. 
I managed to sneak in a quick run to Target this morning before we left so that I could grab these:


I saw them there yesterday while I was shopping and even though my heart skipped a beat cause they were just so dang pretty I forced myself to exercise will-power and leave them behind. 

Then I was kicking myself for the rest of the afternoon and evening and telling Rob what a fool I was to not snatch them up before someone else did. 
So he told me to go back and get them as an early anniversary gift. 
Love that guy.

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend! I have yet to decorate for an Easter, which is why I've never put pictures of my Easter decorating on here. Maybe one of these years. 
Have a fun one!

7 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I love the rope handles. What a sweet guy to send you back for them. Happy Easter and Happy Early Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful. I love lighting sources that use large clear glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Target just killing it with their home decor stuff lately? So cute. Happy Easter Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute
    you were lucky they were still there
    usually when i don't get what i want the first time around it is gone by the time i go back
    have a great weekend
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful, love the rope details. I love Target for its price and fabulous products! Your hubby is so sweet and thoughtful, what a lucky girl!

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these this morning too! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete