01 March 2013

I'm Still Here!

 Sorry I've been AWOL for the past week, and that I haven't been responding to any comments or emails!
I've been totally focused on getting this house put together. 

If you follow me on Instagram then you've been seeing a few glimpses of our move, like this shot of our living room the day we moved in:


It's looking much better now!








We still have a ways to go though!



I'm going to work tirelessly this weekend so that I can have pictures up of this place next week! 

I'm off to keep unpacking while the kids enjoy the new backyard. 


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke
    Came by only to say hi! I know you're busy setting up your new place.
    How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is it to be able to decorate a whole new place? I dream about how I would fit all our stuff into a new layout sometimes. Then I worry about moving and our couches not fitting! Can't wait to see what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to see your new home! So happy and excited for you!

    Happy weekend, my friend.

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a new home! It always feels like a fresh start! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house looks great! So glad you had a safe move! BTW... the kiddos look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing how far you have come in only a week. You'll be finished by Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like the move went well and the fact that you are already decorating as you are unpacking is amazing
    brett

    ReplyDelete