24 April 2013

Floral Prints

 Over here we are still wading through the trenches of potty training

We went through 18 pairs of underwear on Day 1. My throat hurts from endless cheering over the toilet. When I notice a wet spot on my shirt I don't know whether I've just spilled a little water on myself or if someone has peed on me. And even though I feel like I've been in the bathroom for days, I'm never the one actually getting to use it. I swear I'll have a kidney infection by the time this is over. 

I can not stay out of the "going-in-the-potty" treats. I feel like I deserve them more than anyone else. 

But, it's not all bad- I'm seeing light at the end of this tunnel. The kiddos are making progress so I'm hopeful they'll have this down pat pretty soon!  

If you want more from me today than an update on my kids' bathroom progress, then go over to GoldenageUSA's blog- I'm there talking about floral prints




6 comments:

  1. I remember those days
    One son was a breeze and the other was a nightmare
    Keep on keeping on
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little ones are so so cute. I don't know if I've mentioned, but I am twin as well. My sis is my best friend!
    I love prints!! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so neat Priscila! I am a twin too and my sis is also my best friend! I love being a twin!!

      Delete
  3. Brooke, didn't realize you are a twin until now. I have twin cousins and they are the best of friends(totally inseparable)! Potty training is not easy, wish you the best of luck!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete