14 May 2013

A DIY Ottoman

Check out this gorgeous ottoman made from an old coffee table:


This fabulous re-do was done by Alaina of 

I love her fabric choice- you know how I love zebra, and I think it might be the same fabric I have on the pillows on our couch...which, by the way, is the same one as hers! 


Alaina used my coffee table-to-ottoman tutorial when she and her hubs did this one. It's so awesome to see a project that was inspired by something I did, and even better to see how great it turned out- my tutorial must not suck! haha. 

Go check out Alaina's post about this project HERE.


3 comments:

  1. In another words, you rocked, Brooke! What a great feeling to have inspired others!

    Enjoy your day!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty high praise, Brooke to have someone follow your tutorial and get such great results. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow. Isn't it so fun to see other people being inspired by you?!

    ReplyDelete