17 May 2013

Look Who Came Home From Target With Me...




This guy.



Every time I go there lately I see it, and yesterday I finally decided I was tired of going home without it. 

My daughter LOVES elephants. So one reason I wanted it (besides the fact that it's just adorable) was that it reminds me of her. But there is a tiny complication....when I put the elephant in our cart she thought I was getting it for her. She kept squealing "Thank you Mommy! Baby elephant!" She got pretty angry every time I told her the elephant was for me. Now she keeps creeping into the foyer to look at it and, when she thinks I'm not looking, pet it. If it goes missing from it's table I'll know to go check her menagerie of toy elephants. 




8 comments:

  1. That brass elephant is so chic and beautiful! Your daughter is so cute, by the way.

    Have a great weekend, Brooke!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable.
    You might need to buy another one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute, but I was actually hoping it was the rug you were talking about
    I need a new entrance rug and liked yours. LOL
    Have a great weekend
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is such a cute story! I like the way your entryway is shaping up.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious. My girls do that all the time too. At least it isn't breakable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that little guy! what an adorable story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! I might have to go get one myself!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, that''s so cute that your daughter sneaks it into her room. She really loves your new elephant.

    ReplyDelete