14 June 2013

Color Combo: Navy Blue and Poppy Pink

 A friend of mine recently asked me to help her find ideas for making her bedroom navy blue, poppy pink, and white.  It's a color combo I've never played around with before, and now that I have I'm completely obsessed. 

This is one of the inspiration photos that she had pinned on Pinterest. 


How insanely gorgeous are these colors?? 


Here are some of the things I found her:

















{aerial photograph} One Kings Lane
































































Of course her adorable kitty has to get in on the color scheme too...





I also loved gold with these colors so I threw some gold stuff into the mix as well:





















It's official: I can't get enough of this color combo. My friend has great taste for loving this pairing!

3 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd drop by and say "Hi!" Very pretty color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color combo
    I might have to wear an outfit with those colors very soon
    Brett

    ReplyDelete