17 June 2013

My New Addiction: ONE KINGS LANE & JOSS AND MAIN

 I have peeked at both of these sites before, but I just recently signed up for their email alerts and really shopped their collections and oh.my.heavens are they addicting!!











Since their collections are set up as a flash sale that only lasts a few days, you have to snatch stuff up before it goes, which for me adds to the excitement. I'd heard that on either site stuff will disappear from your cart if you leave it sitting in there too long, so when I bought from both sites recently I knew I couldn't take my sweet time with my shopping. It still was unsettling though to add an item that I was just dying over into my cart and then instantly see a timer appear that was counting down the minutes until the item would be taken out of my cart. I was practically hyperventilating as I was checking out. 

One thing I got was this gorgeous settee from Joss & Main:



I'd been shopping around for one for weeks and had tried several stores and this was one of my favorites for what I'm wanting it for, and it was the least expensive.

It wont be here for at least 4 weeks so I'm impatiently waiting. 
Any guesses on where I'll be using it?? 



7 comments:

  1. Your settee is gorgeous. I love the fabric. I bought a pillow from OKL. Their site can be so addicting. I had to unsubscribe from their email alerts because I have little self control and could easily spend all my money on their site. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to do the same thing! Every time I get an email alert I think "I'll just take a quick peek..." then 45 minutes later I'm trying to talk myself out of ordering something!

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with joss and main! I just ordered a love seat from them and love it. And ... you'll get free shipping for an entire month after you order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have another reason to keep shopping- thanks!! (Or not...haha;)

      Delete
  3. Oh! So you are the one that stole the settee! I was trying to get that! Just kidding. :)

    I'm obsessed with both sites, too. Can't wait to see your settee in it's knew place.:)

    On another note, you can refresh your cart by clicking on it to keep it in your cart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great tip, thanks!!

      Delete
  4. Oh! Isn't it amazing?! I love everything there!

    ReplyDelete