31 July 2013

Tastemaker Collection At Arcadianhome.com

 I guess I can call myself a curator now- at least for the next 6 days.
That's how long the collection I put together for Arcadianhome.com will be on sale.




I'm so so excited about this sale- I've been looking forward to it all summer! 

I went with a super glam look because I wanted to choose things that would mesh well with any style of decor. And I firmly believe that no matter what your style is, you should always have at least a little glam mixed in to make the whole thing look more up-scale. 

Here are a few of my favorites from the collection I put together:





































That's just a little taste- there's lots more glamorous gorgeousness so make sure you come check out my collection and shop it before it ends! 

1 comment:

  1. Great collection, Brooke! That metal pouf is totally rocking!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete