31 July 2013

Thank You Sponsors!

 I want to take a minute to thank the people who help fund my blog and it's projects! I'm so grateful for the sponsors that I have because without them I wouldn't have as much to blog about. 


Chandelier Warehouse (who's blog I also write for once a week) is a premier source for chandeliers and other lighting fixtures and their choices are almost endless. They have lighting for every design style out there. 



























If you're in the market for new lighting you must go see what they have to offer. I'd be willing to bet you'll find something you love! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com.

    Blogginup is a website that allows users follow content of blogs.

    The user can follow your content every day and label the post or blogs and sort them.


    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.


    How its works: http://youtu.be/BVM-eweaRmY

    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete