20 August 2013

A Green Leafy Bench

 I'm still working on tufting the couch cushions- I should get it finished up today so I'm planning on having photos to show tomorrow. 

In the meantime, I got this done over the weekend- 

bench before:



bench now:


I love this fabric. It's from Spoonflower and it's called Tropicali Afternoon

I didn't tuft the bench this time, but the holes are in the bottom of the bench from the last upholstery I did on it, so I can add tufting later if I decide to. 



I did do the corners differently than last time and I'm pretty happy with how they came out so I'll have the tutorial up soon. 

The bench still needs more pillows but for now I'm just enjoying this super fun change!



5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I love the fabric. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new fabric looks wonderful! I like that it breaks up the neutrals in the area. :)

    P/S: By the way, I am hosting another fabulous giveaway. Come by and enter for a chance to win a $50 Novica gift card!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2013/08/a-product-review-and-giveaway-novica.html

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of color in that room and that pattern is great
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been planning on using that fabric in my sunroom! You've chosen perfectly! It's so chic!

    ReplyDelete